Project Assistant Job Description
Please send resumes and cover letters to 615 Warren St. Madisonville, TN 37354 due by Sept. 12, 2016.
Contract Position from October 3, 2016 to June 30, 2017
This is a contract position of 30 hours a week for the time frame allotted for a total of 1,170 hours for the project. Pay rate of $16 hr.
This position is based on grants acquired at this time and has no expectation of continuation past the date of June 30, 2017.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Further education preferred.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete by deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to present information in front of large groups of people.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must pass National Background Check by TBI.
- Must be dependable. Majority of hours is M-F 8-4 with occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends depending on events.
- Work on grant requirements, assisting coordinators in objectives.
- Meet with a variety of populations to achieve partnerships in strategy development.
- Present to community members on projects and programs.
- Work with youth engagement.
- Planning and development of large community event focusing on health and wellness.
- Coordinate fitness activities with businesses, schools, and community groups.
- Coordinate schedules and activities.
- Track Progress and Results.
- Support the office in various administrative duties including general maintenance.
- Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer database.
- Creation of Press Releases and other printed materials for media campaigns.
Bookkeeper/ Accountant job description
Please send resumes and cover letters to 615 Warren St. Madisonville, TN 37354 due by Sept. 15, 2016.
Bookkeeper/ Accountant needed for local non profit. Must have 5 years experience with Quickbooks and Not- for - Profits, and be available for 8-10 hours a month at our facility. Send resume and proposal to P.O. Box 1119, Madisonville, TN 37354 by Sept. 15th.